Shurajou Clan Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsukami-A Traitor, Student and Friend

3 posters

Go down

Tsukami-A Traitor, Student and Friend Empty Tsukami-A Traitor, Student and Friend

Post by Ryuku Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:08 am

Tsukami, long time member of the Shurajou Clan, became a traitor, and joined with divinity, after going on his own road and quitting divinity and the Shurajou, he set out on a journey to create the Kuchiki clan, before he left, this was my letter to him.

"hehe, you know its funny i find myself doing this alot lately, all too often, even though i regret it sometimes, its a gift and a curse at the same time, sometimes it turns out right and sometimes it turns out wrong, either way, i have to try.

Tsukami, my student and friend, i have a few words for you, you traitor, cause i need to wake someone up, someone in a coma, blinded by fools, lost in the darkness, just like sasuke tsuk, your just asleep and you cant see straight.

things have been rough lately, i really dont know how i keep myself going, to tell you the truth, im not a good friend, im not a good leader either, and sometimes i find myself asking the same question over and over, why has everyone left ? is this because im a bad leader, why do things keep going wrong in my world, why do so many people get hurt because of my actions, and i think, maybe joining TNR was a mistake, funny how one click on a URL can change your life forever, it did mine, i always wonder what life would be like if i hadn't gone to TNR, maybe it would've been boring, but i will never know, tsuk you've gone from our clan to divinity, from shine to the syndicate.

You've done so much for our clan lately, you were third in posts, although you say you did nothing you did alot, and you were a good mod and co-leader, even though you didn't have the best judgement, but your not tsukami, i dont know who you are anymore, sometimes i wonder if i ever did, where the hell is the old tsuk the who made jokes with me, the one always fooling around in a cheerful mood when everyone else was gloomy, that was tsuk, your just a damn inposter, i may have been a terrible leader, and i ask myself how i keep going, i was about to quit today, to think, but all of my clan members straightened my mind, and opened my eyes, and brought me back, no matter how bad things have gotten our clan has gotten through it somehow, and i may not be a good friend, i may not be a good leader, i may just be a random kid with the username of ryuku, that username useto be a blessing, but now its a curse, and your tsukami, you cant change that.

Its just like a puzzle, the clan, that it is, all the curves and tough spots, and that puzzle started out as just a piece and grew into what the clan is now, when a piece of the puzzle is missing, the rest fall apart, and the puzzle wlll never ever be complete, and i refuse to let that piece of the puzzle go.

thinking back to how we met, rememeber it ? it was me you and uchiha fighter, you told him all your friends had to go through a trial and then asked if i wanted to do the trial too, and then after about 5 times of asking if were ready you finally did it xD you summoned tons of clones and they used the sexy jutsu, it was the most perviest, awesomest, and weirdest trial ever, but it made us all laugh, that was the first day of core 2 from that day on, i knew that this wouldn't be the end, but a new begining, were all just people, who have the potential to shine brought togather into a clan, now lets shine and stop this nonsense i've seen so many comrades fall, so many people get hurt, built unwilled bonds, and lost many people in the clan, but im not losing anmore, not if i can help it.

To think that i was about to tell divinity that you were a traitor on their forum when i had your account, here i had this brilliant well thought out plan, i changed your password, and i used it, yes that was pathetic, call me a loser for it if you wish, i regret it but i cant go back, i had a whole entire post typed up, ready to send it, it said all the things about when you were a spy and it would have forced divinty to kick you out for good, just one click away from that, but......i just couldn't bring myself to do it, i dont know if it was because i knew that if i told them that, that they would attack you day and night and force you to quit, or if it was because i felt guilty, guilty that you leaving was indeed my fault, and even then after complimenting divinity telling we were cool with them, saying they're plan was good, even after that, i remember that guy abandon and his last words, "ryuku next time get some balls and talk in front like a man instead of using tsukami" evne though i said that it was me who was talking, even though i complimented their clan he still said it, and after your next post just sitting alone, not caring about that insult, not standing up for your friends at all, i just logged off, i knew that after i logged off i would never be able to get on that site again, and i would leave you too divinity, but thats when i knew tsuk had left, too bad this happened, and just when things were starting to settle down, zest, trix and viperz were getting along, kiri started to cheer up, more members came, this happens.

Your going around doing things blind, showing your true colors, your just like sasuke right now still in the darkness, asleep, in a deep coma, your lost right now and cant think straight, and personally i HATE this new you, i liked tsukami, my student, my friend, my mod, and co-leader, the guy always crakin jokes with me and helping around the forum, you had the third most posts out of all of us, even though you said you haven't been helping you were alot, where am i gonna get a stealth force leader as good as you ? answer, im not gonna, all of us right now although hate you for what your doing and want to kill you on TNR, are still withya , and always welcome you back with open arms, so wake up already, this story of core 2 is just like naruto, full of bright people born to shine, besides me i have really done nothing but hurt people and have made bonds with people against my own will,the naruto anime is still going, and so is this story tsuk, so stay with us tsuk,you may be like sasuke right now, but im confident that naruto will bring sasuke back in the end, i have no doubts. im sorry tsuk, terribly sorry for leading the clan the wrong way, for being a bad sensei and friend im sorry, but im not letting you leave. And lastly "I MADE A PROMISE, to bring you back no matter what, even if i have to break every bone in your body, and drag you back, AND I DONT GO BACK ON MY WORD, THAT IS MY NINDO MY NINJA WAY", so now its up to you tsuk, if you leave im leavin, and im not letting that happen no matter how bad i have messed up with my clan already, im not losing you to divinity, so please just come back, dont tell me i wrote this for nothing, your choice, i'll have your back no matter what your decicion is, and im confident you'll make the right one, tsuk my student and friend, thats all i have to say............"
Ryuku
Ryuku
Shurajou Clan Leader
Shurajou Clan Leader

Male
Number of posts : 2242
Warning Level : You tell me o.o
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character Stats
Name: Ryuku Kai
Class: [3]Paladin

http://shurajouclanreborn.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Tsukami-A Traitor, Student and Friend Empty Re: Tsukami-A Traitor, Student and Friend

Post by Vahn Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:26 am

deep..best of luck ryuku
Vahn
Vahn
Banned User
Banned User

Number of posts : 388
Warning Level : Banned
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Tsukami-A Traitor, Student and Friend Empty Re: Tsukami-A Traitor, Student and Friend

Post by Ishida Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:09 pm

*goes teary eyed* Q_Q its sweet
Ishida
Ishida
Shurajou Elder
Shurajou Elder

Male
Number of posts : 788
Warning Level : 1st Warning
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down